As with all Perfecto® leather jackets, Schott only uses the best, highest quality leather available. We hand-cut the leather panels from the same soft, chrome tanned, drum-dyed and practically indestructible cowhide leather as our other Perfecto® jackets, but the hide is slightly lighter in weight (2.5 to 3 ounces). This leather breathes well and breaks in quick and easy, and our time-honored tradition of tanning and processing ensures it will last many years without needing treatments or conditioners.
Schott designed the 626 without underarm footballs, allowing a tighter fit for that classic bold and streamlined look that looks good anywhere. For wind protection and added warmth the 626 features an asymmetrical main zipper, attached belt, zippered sleeve cuffs and a durable 100% cotton flannel lining sewn into the body of the jacket. The bi-swing back panels give you that extra range of motion so you won’t feel restrained in your jacket. The collar and shoulder epaulets are designed in the traditional 1940s style but the twist is that these epaulets have no stars. If you look closely at the snap down lapels, you will find that the snaps are custom embossed, another detail that shows how far we’ll go to construct jackets of unparalleled quality. Nickel plated brass hardware completes this timeless American-made classic that is built to last a lifetime.
- 26” length moto style jacket
- Chrome tanned, drum dyed, light weight (2.5 – 3 oz.) cowhide leather
- Asymmetrical main zipper pattern for added warmth and protection
- Durable nickel plated brass hardware
- Snap down lapels, collar and shoulder epaulets No Stars
- Custom embossed “SCHOTT” snap faces
- Zippered sleeve cuffs with sleeve gussets.
- Bi-swing back panels for extra range of motion
- Attached belt with buckle closure and snap
- Three outside zippered pockets plus small coin flap pocket
- Leather trimmed inside chest pocket
- 100% cotton flannel lining
- Made in U.S.A.